- Length of Course: Two (2) Days
- Course Pre-Requisite: Notions de base sur LearningSpace
- Credits: 12 CEUs
- Price: $495*
- Demonstrate advanced manipulation of the software
- Apply features and tools discussed to enhance institution’s use of LearningSpace
- Systems and Concepts Review: Review of essential aspects of managing user accounts, memberships and privileges
Advanced Operation: Orientation and training for managing and executing complex learning activities in LearningSpace, including:
- Case Manager: creating virtual sections, in-depth examination of scoring and weighting, utilizing open-ended question scoring and event evaluation authoring
- Managing Reports and Results: Authoring Educational Prescriptions, building performance categories
- Utilizing Order Manager
- Utilizing action sequence scoring
- Advanced Operation (if applicable): Utilization of standardized patients
- Management: Using SP Training Tool and SP Performance Assessment Tool
- Advanced Usage and Strategies: Instruction and discussion of various LearningSpace activities
*All courses are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment has not been reached 30 days prior to the course date. All courses will be held in English unless otherwise specified.
*This course is a free Training for Life benefit if you are covered under a CAE Assurance plan.
- Length of Course: Three (3) Days
- Credits: 18 CEUs
The LearningSpace Basic Training Course instructs beginner-level participants in operation, techniques and maintenance of the LearningSpace system. Learning Objectives: Access the software, understand the minimum system requirements and...