- Length of Course: Three (3) Days
- Credits: 18 CEUs
- Price: $749*
The LearningSpace Basic Training Course instructs beginner-level participants in operation, techniques and maintenance of the LearningSpace system.
- Access the software, understand the minimum system requirements and understand the organizational framework of LearningSpace
- Manage user accounts
- Perform basic operations and tasks for executing learning activities in LearningSpace, including case, event and schedule creation, recording, debriefing and reporting
- System Overview: A basic overview of the LearningSpace software and general requirements needed to run LearningSpace
- Basic Operation: Orientation and training for managing and executing learning activities in LearningSpace, including case, event and schedule creation, recording, debriefing and reporting
- Maintenance: Navigating system preferences to set key properties for institution’s LearningSpace, including managing user accounts, email templates, rooms, cameras and intercom functionality
- Content Building: Hands-on activities and exercises to assist in the development of an institution’s LearningSpace
*All courses are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment has not been reached 30 days prior to the course date. All courses will be held in English unless otherwise specified.
*This course is a free Training for Life benefit if you are covered under a CAE Assurance plan.
- Length of Course: Two (2) Days
- Credits: 12 CEUs
Learning Objectives: Demonstrate advanced manipulation of the software Apply features and tools discussed to enhance institution’s use of LearningSpace Content Includes: Systems and Concepts Review: Review of...