- Length of Course: One (1) Day
- Course Pre-Requisite: Patient Simulator Essentials
- Credits: 6 CEUs
- Price: $225
The CAE Healthcare one-day Programming with Physiology Course teaches how to modify physiology to create realistic simulated clinical experiences using Muse software. The course provides in-depth illustration and application of the physiological and pharmacological modeling used in CAE Healthcare human patient simulators. This course is recommended for healthcare educators and simulation technologists. Participants must have completed the Patient Simulator Essentials course before taking the Programming with Physiology course.
After completing the Programming with Physiology Course, the participant will be able to:
- Use the Müse SCE Development Tool to create a Simulated Clinical Experience (SCE)
- Edit a preconfigured SCE
- Create and save a patient from the Müse Run screen for a new SCE
- Understand the difference between programming with conditions and parameters
- Program an SCE using the full range of programming conditions and parameters
- Set the patient baseline parameters as appropriate to the SCE
- Design and program clinical pathways with manual and automatic transitions
*All courses are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment has not been reached 30 days prior to the course date. All courses will be held in English unless otherwise specified.
*This course is a free Training for Life benefit if you are covered under a CAE Assurance plan.
Patient Simulator Essentials
- Length of Course: Two (2) Days
- Credits: 12 CEUs
The CAE Healthcare two-day Patient Simulator Essentials Course covers the foundational knowledge and skills that participants need to effectively use their patient simulator in simulation-based education exercises. This course incorporates international standards and best practices...