We are currently offering all Training for Life courses on virtual platforms. Our CAE Healthcare Academy Support Team will contact participants and send a detailed agenda and course guide prior to the first session.
The LearningSpace Enterprise Basics training course covers the basic tasks necessary for operation, data gathering, and maintenance of the LearningSpace Enterprise system. It is recommended for new users, as well as for users who would like to refresh their knowledge of the basic workflows.
After finishing the three-day LearningSpace Enterprise Basics training, participants will be able to:
- Log in to LearningSpace Enterprise
- Record on the fly and with assigned activity, case, and learners
- Review recorded videos
- Review performance assessment data in reports
- Create and use a case to collect performance data from and about students, faculty, and standardized patients
- Add and manage users
- Create an activity to make cases, videos, and reports available to students and faculty members
- Book an event on the calendar
- Configure your LearningSpace Enterprise system
Other topics can be covered as needed.
System Overview: A basic overview of the LearningSpace Enterprise software and general requirements needed to run LearningSpace Enterprise.
Basic Operation: Orientation and training for managing and executing learning activities in LearningSpace Enterprise, including case, activity and schedule creation, recording, debriefing and reporting.
Maintenance: Navigating system preferences to set key properties for institution’s LearningSpace Enterprise, including managing user accounts, email templates, rooms, cameras and intercom functionality.
Content Building: Hands-on activities and exercises to assist in the development of an institution’s LearningSpace Enterprise.
*All courses are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment has not been reached 30 days prior to the course date. All courses will be held in English unless otherwise specified.