What is Involved in an Introductory Training Needs Analysis (TNA)*?
As your simulation and training partner of choice, CAE Healthcare's Training Needs Analysis Service provides your program with dedicated, expert resources that improve quality of care and patient safety.
- Site visit with training center stakeholders
- Detailed training program requirements survey
- Identification and evaluation of training population and required services
- Overview of training needs for courses and curriculum, onboarding (staffing/students), residencies, etc.
- Analysis of existing facility operations and design
- Assessment of equipment and maintenance requirements to meet short and long-term objectives