The LearningSpace Essentials basic training course instructs beginner-level participants in operation, techniques and maintenance of the LearningSpace system.
- Access the software, understand the minimum system requirements and understand the organizational framework of LearningSpace
- Manage user accounts
- Perform basic operations and tasks for executing learning activities in LearningSpace, including case, event and schedule creation, recording, debriefing and reporting
- System Overview: A basic overview of the LearningSpace software and general requirements needed to run LearningSpace
- Basic Operation: Orientation and training for managing and executing learning activities in LearningSpace, including case, event and schedule creation, recording, debriefing and reporting
- Maintenance: Navigating system preferences to set key properties for institution’s LearningSpace, including managing user accounts, email templates, rooms, cameras and intercom functionality
- Content Building: Hands-on activities and exercises to assist in the development of an institution’s LearningSpace
> All courses are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment has not been reached 30 days prior to the course date. All courses will be held in English unless otherwise specified.